Hughes Furniture is proud to be an American Manufacturer and all of our employment opportunities are in the Randleman, NC area. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or in the presence of a medical condition or handicap, or other protected status.
Benefits of Employment with Hughes Furniture Include
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for You and Your Family
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program
- 4 Paid Holidays Every Year
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Attendance Bonuses
- Production Incentives
- Employee Appreciation Events Throughout the Year
Position: Upholstery Position
Date Created: December 3, 2018
We are currently looking for an Upholsterer I to join our community in Randleman, NC.
As an Upholsterer I you will:
The Role Upholsters seats and backs for seating products, utilizing Hughes and specially ordered customer fabric, and vinyl. Manually positions fabrics to appropriate parts, forms edges, and attached fabric with staples. Inspects fabric and parts per quality specifications.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
· 2 years manufacturing experience, including 1 year upholstery experience.
· Ability to continuously pull, push, and tug material, equivalent to 10- to 24-pounds lift, into place.
· Ability to frequently lift/move material weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
· Eye protection required; hearing protection may be required.
· Walks, bends, twists, turns, and lifts while performing functions of position.
· Constant mental and visual alertness required to avoid potential serious injury to self and others in work group.
Job Type: Full-time