Hughes Furniture is proud to be an American Manufacturer and all of our employment opportunities are in the Randleman, NC area. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or in the presence of a medical condition or handicap, or other protected status.
Benefits of Employment with Hughes Furniture Include
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for You and Your Family
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program
- 4 Paid Holidays Every Year
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Attendance Bonuses
- Production Incentives
- Employee Appreciation Events Throughout the Year
Position: Office Administrator
Date Created: December 14, 2017
Summary/Objective The office manager position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- As Office Administrator, you will be responsible for the company's day to day office administration and procedures related to Customer Service, Accounts Receivable and Credit, Accounts Payable,Payroll,Production Scheduling/Shipping and Purchasing.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.