Hughes Furniture is proud to be an American Manufacturer and all of our employment opportunities are in the Randleman, NC area. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or in the presence of a medical condition or handicap, or other protected status.
Benefits of Employment with Hughes Furniture Include
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for You and Your Family
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program
- 4 Paid Holidays Every Year
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Attendance Bonuses
- Production Incentives
- Employee Appreciation Events Throughout the Year
Position: Account Specialist
Date Created: December 14, 2017
The Accountant position is responsible for assisting the finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Report to the Accounting Manager the finances of the organization.
- Review records of accounts and input entries into proper accounts.
- Develop and implement proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Create forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Financial Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Ethical Conduct.